Hey look at this cool thread!

Started by Evangel942 pages

Hey look at this cool thread!

Made you click this thread. Well since you're here....

Name some heroes or villains from marvel or dc that would be an exact match in terms of power and skill for silver surfer.

Also:

Captain America vs Nightwing

cap beats nightwing,

most even opponent i think is gl

ya cap owns night wing, good marvel vs dc fight is wonder woman vs rouge

Re: Hey look at this cool thread!

Originally posted by Evangel94
Made you click this thread. Well since you're here....

Name some heroes or villains from marvel or dc that would be an exact match in terms of power and skill for silver surfer.

Sinestro?

what about Dr. Strange vs Dr. Fate or Nabu?

for SS? maybe Metamorpho or Amazo from DC?

wut about that guy, um i forget his name, darksides real son, but he traded him to the good side for the goodguys real son, but neither of the sons know this, he would prolly be a good fight for surfer

Orion? I didn't follow any of the JLAvengers stuff, or most crossovers, but didn't Thor beat him down?

i think they stale mated

Don't know about exact match, but I can fax you a book-length list of who outmatches him lol. How about Golden Skateboarder as a match?

i dunno, golden skater is pretty tuff, but he looses all power when ever u take away his brass helmet of helmetyness, (i should make him in th comic i will write)

Hell no, I invented him. I'll sue for copyright!

u can co produce the comic, u know the one with galactus.
and i help invent him

ok, im a go to sleep now, its midnight here

golden skateboarder......... for a second i thought that was an actual character 😄 . but they are both outclassed by the bronze athlete

How the hell did you help invent him, lol? I may cut you in if you come up with his look.

They are not outclassed by the Bronze Athlete; gold beats silver which beats bronze!

ok then- how about this..." the diamond boxer". The looks?..... hmm.. lets let him have Goku's hairstyle ( the one u commented on yesterday).. what else..?

Then I'll create someone to melt him. That hairstyle is horrible. Hell, I could beat this punk up, let alone Superman or any major powerhouse.

beat up who? goku? are u forgetting he can destroy a planet? lol

stay on topic people