Psycho Showdown Tie Breaker

Started by Mookermadness2 pagesPoll

Who Won The Psycho Showdown?

Psycho Showdown Tie Breaker

I know the poll says Joker won. But not everybody voted and I had to read off the forums and these three tied. Please reply.

i think Carnage takes the cake easily.

I say the Green meanie. Even Wizard thinks so. Besides, Joker made Carnage piss his pants in the Batman Spiderman crossover(well that's what I heard from just about everyone who read it).

I voted Carnage, but now....come to think of it....i'd like to retract that vote.

Carnage...is a sicko, and he loves to kill any and everything....but he's really a big baby. He's a cry baby in Maximum Carnage, and throughout most of his series.

of the two left over, i'd have to go with the Joker. He's sick and twisted, yet he's also got soooo much poise.

Ok. So it's a tie AGAIN. If you want someone, please vote. Because then I don't have to pick through the replies(exeption to Linkalicious. That was a mistake.). So please vote if you have a thought on the victor.

Please vote. I want to finish round one.

PLEASE! I NEED TO BREAK THE TIE!!!!!!!!!

hmm...is it a question of who's the sickest or who would win in a fight?..im kinda confussed at this point...cuz Joker may be more twisted than Carnage, but Carnage would have killed Joker in a fight way before anyone realized the Joker was sick.

Green Goblin isn't half as mad as Carnage and Joker. But don't ask me which one is crazier than the other.

How do you compare madness ? That's impossible. That's why I don't vote.

It's on who would win not who's the sickest. Then my vote would be to Joker. So please vote on the one who would win.

Originally posted by who?-kid
Green Goblin isn't half as mad as Carnage and Joker. But don't ask me which one is crazier than the other.

How do you compare madness ? That's impossible. That's why I don't vote.


Yeah, but he uses his sanity to be MORE insane! So if you're talking about the sickest(which this is not about) then it would be close between Gobby and the clown.

Originally posted by Mookermadness
It's on who would win not who's the sickest. If it was then my vote would be to Joker. So please vote on the one who would win.

oh Carnage would kill joker...im amazed the Joker is still around, why didnt anyone shoot him in the head yet...dont u think in any normal society they would just put him on death row and not some assylum where he can predictably break out everyfew weeks?

I will say that Joker is a good character though, he is genuinely scary...and his humanity and vulnerability keep him interesting...its just that Carnage doesnt play around

If you read my response, you would know Joker beat Carnage.

No he didnt. Carnage and joker just kinda had a falling out... Carnage is by far more mentally unstable and dangerous then both Joker and Green goblin.

Note the mentally unstable, its why he comes off as a cry baby... its like a kid throwing a tantrum. He knows the superheros will fall for it, why do you think they always have such a hard time keeping him down?

✅ definitely

Carnage is much more of a loose cannon than the other two...and more powerful--making him even more dangerous.

I still say Goblin, but we have a winner. Thanks to everyone involved.

joker doesn't even have any powers. at least carnage and green goblin can lift 2 tons

Carnage can lift ten tons and so can Norman.