Black Widow vs. Black Canary

Started by Cosmo Kramer2 pages

Black Widow vs. Black Canary

What If Natasha Romanoza (Black Widow) was to take on Dina Laurel (Black Canary) Lance in a battle to the death ? who wins?

h2h only toss up. With powers and weapons Canary.

In h2h Canary stomps Widow.

Make sure no powers....or else it's a stomp.

Without powers BC still beats BW....but not as bad.

Black Canary wins with or without powers.

Black Widow is immortal... so she can't die. ermm

I'm lying.

Can she be knocked the **** out?

Re: Black Widow vs. Black Canary

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
in a battle to the death ? who wins?
srug

hmm didn't see that. When did she become immortal.. 🤨

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I'm lying.

ermm

ermm

uhuh

Stacks owns you!

shocklaugh

She's not immortal she just has a retarded aging process. and yeah BC should own her.

You're retarded! 😒

Damn uber bright monitor. I'll get you and your little dog too...

All-out with powers and equipment: Black Canary
Weapons and equipment only: Black Widow
H2H only: Black Canary

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
hmm didn't see that. When did she become immortal.. 🤨

I was just about to ask that same question.

I think Widow's h2h skills are being slightly underrated. It would be a good match to see.