Both are two of the greatest archers in history, who wins?
LIG
lightaxeaxe man numero uno
what the heck man lol green lantern isnt even an archer.
GRE
GregoryInternational Sex Symbol
He means Green Arrow.
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
I didn't know any of the Green Lanterns made arrows from their rings 😐
CK
Cosmo KramerSenior Member
Sorry, sorry, sorry!!!!!! I really did mean Green Arrow.
CRA
crazyspinzWorlds Most Dangerous Man
guenivere? u saw that movie didnt you, acording to the origonal legend guenivere wasnt even a warior, she was more of a house wife. and plus green arow has kool arows and crasy bomb thingys
CK
Cosmo KramerSenior Member
I never saw that movie, it was either that or Alien vs. Predator!!! I made my choice and I stand by it. I mean what the hell would u do?
CRA
crazyspinzWorlds Most Dangerous Man
true, but i was kinda disaptointed by avp, i mean no one won, but that half alein half pred at the very very looked like it could be cool
PAO
PaolaRonin
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer Sorry, sorry, sorry!!!!!! I really did mean Green Arrow.
thread name changed
CRA
crazyspinzWorlds Most Dangerous Man
she speaks...
MAN
ManeRestricted
oh and does she ever...😖hifty:
CRA
crazyspinzWorlds Most Dangerous Man
lol
CK
Cosmo KramerSenior Member
AVP was good except for them ruining the whole Alien story with all that nonsense about the early Egyption pyramids!
CRA
crazyspinzWorlds Most Dangerous Man
how did that ruin alien story?
MAN
ManeRestricted
it didnt. Xenomorphs suck. i like Yautjas 👆
CK
Cosmo KramerSenior Member
Because now there saying the Predators had so much time on their hands they went and created their very own beings as prey.