Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man

Started by WizardNeedFood1 pages

Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man

In a heated battle which ends in the untimely demise of one of the participants, tell me, fellow forum-goers, who would emerge victorious?

Ben Reilly.

Nay, you must adhere to the rules of the aforementioned post. Without guidelines, this would be a chaotic forum indeed.

I have adhered fully, for Ben Reilly was, too, the Spider-man.

I have taken this into consideration, but you constantly digress, please stick to the main topic, kind sir.

The topic and I are closer than skin and plastic on a hot summer day.

My vote goes toward Spider-Man, I must say. He has the charisma to carry a locomotive out of a boiling lava pit, and the intelligence to prune plums.

... You're a fool if you'd vote for anyone other than Spider-Man. His panache and skill are matchless, and his wit is without peer.

Batman takes a close second though.

After long and arduous discussion with myself and weighing the sides, I have come to the conclusion that Spider-Man would win....

....wait, no I changed my vote. I think Spider-Man would win.

Also, Peter Parker would *and usually did* beat the holy hell out of Ben Reilly. He has years more experience.

Originally posted by wrathofachilles
After long and arduous discussion with myself and weighing the sides, I have come to the conclusion that Spider-Man would win....

....wait, no I changed my vote. I think Spider-Man would win.

Also, Peter Parker would *and usually did* beat the holy hell out of Ben Reilly. He has years more experience.

experience matters not when ben reilly was given memories of all those same experiences, so it worked as if he had done them as well.

No, I'm talking about the experiences following the original clone saga of Amazing 149-151. His memories were only the same up to his creation. The next 5 years *in comic time* Parker was Spider-Man and Reilly was just a regular person wandering the country. He didn't have the experience that Parker was gaining during those years, thus when he came into the picture again and became Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man, he didn't have near the experience that Parker had.

What the heck Spider-man doesn't stand a chance in HELL of course Spider-man would win he has spider strength unlike Spider-man

Wait, are we talking about Spider-Man vs. Spiderman? As in Phil Spiderman?

It's a Friends joke.

Originally posted by Kontraz
experience matters not when ben reilly was given memories of all those same experiences, so it worked as if he had done them as well.

actually you are wrong, if you give someone spiderman memories he will know how to fight like him, but his muscles won´t be so in shape and prepared. you need to practice, you can´t have just the theory

agreed

nuff said

Originally posted by norrin radd
actually you are wrong, if you give someone spiderman memories he will know how to fight like him, but his muscles won´t be so in shape and prepared. you need to practice, you can´t have just the theory

Just because he gained memories in the past does not mean he'd automatically possess the experience gained within the next five years.

!Ben Reilly = Cumulative Upkeep.

damn this is a good question. gimme a few days to respond

Actually Ben Reilly=dead, but you make a good point anyway, lol

who invited these two?

closing...

oh and.... Vellius & WizardNeedFood: STOP opening pointless threads!!!

CLOSED