Adamantium vs. Diamonds

Started by WizardNeedFood1 pages

Adamantium vs. Diamonds

Which is harder?

Vibranium.

Actually, I changed my mind, my vote totally goes to Kryptonite on this one.

I thought Vibranium was the second hardest metal. As for this match-up, adamantium is harder. Doom crushed an enormous diamond *think it was supposed to be the comic version of the Hope diamond* into powder with his adamantium glove.

kryptonite? LOLOL

adamantium is harder then vibranium and diamond

I'll go with adamantium since we have tools that can "throw diamonds in the sun."

Boy I could make a really crude joke regarding this debate....but I shall avoid it....

....although if Paola shows up, I might say it 😉

hehehe, i know wut that is...

adimantium is indestructable, therdor it i stronger

I have to go with jelly on this one I distinctly remember Wolverine being unable to cut through jelly when Jean asked him to pass her some.

I think adamantium and diamond are equally hard. I think Omega Red (one of Wolverine's enemies) has diamond-hard skin and Logan's adamantium claws can't pierce it.

It's not that Vibranium is necessary hard that makes it valuable, it's the special properties it has. Absorbtion or emission of waves. Anti-metal Vibranium can pierce adamantium, not because it is stronger, but because it emits a special set of waves that breaks down ANY metal at a molecular level, in essence liquifying the other metal.

Diamond is just the hardest *natural* material isn't it?

adamantium isn't even a real type of metal. it's a mixture

Diamonds are the hardest natural material. Adamantium is a man made alloy. Vibranium is a mineral of purported extra terrestrial origins. If this were the Marvel U, that is.

Adamantium

What's Cap's shield made out of?

Originally posted by wrathofachilles
....although if Paola shows up, I might say it 😉

edit

Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
What's Cap's shield made out of?

Cap's sheild's made out of Adamantium.

*sigh* another great thread by the annoying twins....

WizardNeedFood & Vellius:

Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law.

^ If that's your case I strongly recommend you to click here and have a nice day!

CLOSED