quasar vs magneto

Started by lightaxe2 pages

quasar vs magneto

ok i was reading something about quasar and i heard he can control things in the electromagnetic spectrum so im just wondering who would win between him and magneto, im too young so i missed out on the quasar and photon avengers stuff. Im not sure how strong quasar is.

wow quasar looks like a short, spakly black collosus

I classify the quantum bands that Quaser uses somewhat similar to the rings the Green Lantern uses. I cannot remember if they can run out of power though, but regardless, I doubt he could take Magneto.

If something did happen to Quaser, I think Epoch might do something about it.

they are acualy like the nega bands kinda, and there are too quasars, either that or he changed his look
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/quasar.htm

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/q/quasari.htm

Actually, the Nega Bands were made by the Kree, from what I know. Eon was supposed to give the Quantum Bands to Captain Marvel when he was appointed Protector of the Universe but since there's only one set of Q-bands (being worn by Marvel Boy at the time), and they can only be removed by killing the wielder, Captain Marvel had to make do with the Nega Bands.

There are a couple of characters in the MU named Quasar, the other one is a member of the Imperial Guard.

1000 💃 🤣 💃 😱 🍺

ok

Nice match.

Quasar FTW

Quasar 8/10

quasar

quasar would prob win! but magneto would give him a run for his money!

Quasar for the win

Wendall wins. Phyla loses.

Quasar wins

Q-Man.

elvis

both fighting to the best of their abilities quasar takes it 6-7/10

Quasar

Both fight to the best of their abilities Quasar stomps Magneto 10/10.

Quasar would take a big majority.

That is classic Quasar at his most experienced levels, not Phylla or current Wendell-in-a-bottle.

Current Wendall-in-a-bottle vaporized an assload of Superskrulls at once. 😛 He's pretty damn good so far.