Wolverine vs green lantern

Started by Nataku81882 pages

Wolverine vs green lantern

Wolverine8888.... will your main man stand up to green lantern?

Or galactus for that matter

no dont be silly no one stand a chances for galactus also made thread wrong u have green lantern vs wolverine not galactus. wolverine with out his metal can not cut galactus enough to hurt him they fought once I own the comic but it wasent a real fight wolverine had to leave the planet or would of shurly died. also I do not know green lantern so I will not add in any thing about this fight

Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine whit out his metal can not cut galactus enough to hurt him they fought once I own the comic but it wasent a real fight wolverine had to leave the planet or would of shurly died. also I do not know green lantern so I will not add in any thing about this fight

Dude... No. Just... no.

thank u I need that to remind me to edit

Wolverine with his metal wouldn't do anything to Galactus either. His chances are no better against a GL.

Most likely it'd end with GL trapping Wolverine in a simple bubble in the first minute, ending any chance of him making an offense.

wolverine could hurt galactus any ways fantastic four beat galactus I always wondered how any one know?

They didn't technicaly beat him, per say. They just outwitted him.

oh I was wondering that cuz galactus is ultimate silver surfer would most likly lose to him and he could beat any one

Most likely? Galactus MADE SILVER SURFER!

I thought so but I could of sworn they fight eachother

If they did galactus would lift his hand and blast silver surfer away with a mildly powered up attack. If he felt like going overboard.

This is just wrong. With or without adamantium, Wolverine cannot hurt, let alone beat, Galactus, if he could even get close to him. And Wolverine is NOT the Fantastic Four, so I wouldn't even go there. And Wolverine doesn't stand any chance against a Green Lantern either. If you need info wolverine8888, here you go:

http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/GreenLantern2_Bio.php

http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/GreenLantern4_Bio.php

And that's just two GL's, the current one, Kyle Raynor, and the one before him, Hal JOrdan. There's John Steward also, but I can't find his, but Wolverine doesn't stand a chance against any of them.

nataku this post ois stupid, no offence but i have lost mutch of my respect for you because of this post. it is just bashing another user

i don´t care about the post but you could loose the image you have from wolverine, it´s awful and of bad taste.

I was thinking the same thing. Jesus, people.

Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine could hurt galactus any ways fantastic four beat galactus I always wondered how any one know?
Agreed.

5/10 for Wolvie
7/10 for Galactus
1.4623487/10 for GL

Wolverine win by outaging the GL! 😛

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
5/10 for Wolvie
7/10 for Galactus
1.4623487/10 for GL

Bah, Wolverine'd own Galactus, straight up.

Originally posted by Soljer
Bah, Wolverine'd own Galactus, straight up.

Wolvie wins 10i/10 (damn that was a bad joke)