Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)

Started by crazyspinz2 pages

Marrow Vs Wolverine (no adimantium)

i think this would be a very very close fight

marrow could probably do more damage than wolverine, but he does heal, but her body is totaly differant than a normal persons, she has 2 hearts...

wolverine is a much better fighter then marrow.

Storm pulled out one of Marrow's hearts. She's got some fighting skills, but I don't think she is a match for Wolverine.

Since she removes the bone protrusions from her, she must have some form of healing though.

This fight was done and Marrow won. She shoved a bone spike through Wolvies lower jaw and if Storm had not stopped them Marrow probably would have finished the job and killed him. This was when Marrow was living with the X-Men and fighting along side them... around the same time as when Maggot was aboard the team.

Didn't she take him by surprise though? I read in a review of that comic that he had basically been winning the whole fight, but at the end she surprised him.

o0o...interesting...but i'd bet on wolvy...cos he like stronger and more experienced fighter.....but yeeh....iono...without adamantium.....dunno how much dammage he could do....

Originally posted by Irish Wolverine
Didn't she take him by surprise though? I read in a review of that comic that he had basically been winning the whole fight, but at the end she surprised him.

how does surprising him make any differance on wether she would win or not? They both used nothing but there own hands and natural abilities... it's not like she surprised him by pulling a gun out or another character helping out. Maybe he under estimated her or something and thought he had the upper hand... but when it came down to it she beat him.

marrow has good fighting ability but it doesn't match wolverines, she's out-classed here imo

I want wolcerine to hack her too bits cause she gets on my nerves all the time

they brawled marrow pissed him off and he was about to kill her..this ws bone claw logan I might add.

I don't blame him for trying to kill her I would in 5 seconds.

I would in like 3 ...kay.

well you've gotta get the claws out of her head first before we can be sure shes dead

True.

Wolverine pawned Marrow the whole fight, she good in one hit when he was trying to talk to her and stabbed him through the neck when the fight was over and he was helping her off the ground. Marrow is a nothing character compared to Wolverine and in a real fight couldn't even win 1 out of 10.

I give her about 2 out of 10...she does have some fighting skills after all.

She couldn't even hit him, and even with a bone in his neck Canonball had to stop Wolverine from killing her; face it Marrow is a chump.

maybe..but she's been drinking milk and milk makes for strong bones.

lol... prehaps

Marrow might be a good match for X-23 but she should stay the hell away from Wolverine.

True enough if Bone Claw Logan could f**k her up...I'd hate to see her fight Logan now.