Bush vs. Kerry

Started by Cosmo Kramer1 pages

Bush vs. Kerry

What if the Presidentiol Elcetion went mad, who wins this slugfest?

KERRY. at least he better win, and what about Nator? I know this thread's gonna get closed, but GO KERRY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he will win, he is a very powerfull mutant with the ability to see weapons of mass destruction that dont even exist,
but serously, im pro bush

I think Nader is going to win!

I'm excited

love the sig

ps, does anyone know how to get better fonts, my sigs lack good fonts

That depends. Is it Pre-Crisis Bush? Does Kerry have the Warrior Madness? You've got to specify man!

well, i think its kerry without warior madness, but with the bo-tox injections, making his skin more gooshy

and im prety sure its savage bush, not grey bush

ty cosmo-kramer, for yet ANOTHER quality thread -_-"

and u guys didnt like my doombots vs hussiens body doubles thread....

I'll get to you in due time.

shwa?

Ugh. I hope Bush gets rammed up the ass by some really buff biker guys. With herpes.

Bush sucks! Noone rules!

BUSH SMASH PUNY KERRY!!!!
BUSH SMASH OILEY SADDAM!!!!!

(and kerry is more likley to get rammed up the as, hes pro gay marrage)

kerry, simply because bush CAN`T WIN, he´s just to bad.

Originally posted by wrathofachilles
That depends. Is it Pre-Crisis Bush? Does Kerry have the Warrior Madness? You've got to specify man!

LOL, LOL, LMAO, LOL

Bush loses due too his horiible intellegance and inability to properly use a pair of binoculars.
Kerry's botox injections would cushion his face against bushes blows, if he can find it. But them again, is this pre-crackhead, or post-crackhead bush, that may make a big difference. Don't forget the alchaholic fury.

Not to mention Crack-haed bush....he could just tag-team Kerry with Tyrone Biggums (Dave Chappelle) and beat him up in a crackish fury to rob him for cocaine $.

Biggums:"Hurry up Dubbya!! (while scrathing his neck and nervously looks around) the cops is comin and I wanna go buy me some rocks!!!"
Bush:"I thought u said we'd rob him for votes??!?!"
Biggums:"You hurry up and take his money so we can get some crack, and u got ma vote!"
Bush:"ok, let's go get some crack like we used to in the old days....and then u can vot.........heeeey!!! waitaminute!! YOur BLack!!! Don't vote for me!! YOur vote don't count anyway, just stay home and sniff crack."
Biggums:"....OK!!, Hell, I get ta smoke rocks nehow!!"

But then Kerry's wife wud just slam her giant cash filled podketbook on the two and games over...... or is it?? 😮

I think Bush gonna have gamma radiation on him, with Mjolnir in his right and cap america's sheild in his left and kick galactus and say "u are either with us or somthing"

lol

I love Bush. But that does sound like him.

Thor runs into the ring and caves both their skulls in.

-AC