Dr. Strange vs. Thanos

Started by Maelstrom1 pages

Dr. Strange vs. Thanos

sorcerer This battle takes place where Strange is most powerfull. I think the closer he is to earth the more dominant his power is.

It can take place wherever, he's still no match for Thanos.

hmmmmm

I might see a point in bumping threads that have some discussion, but threads with 1 or no replies?

Originally posted by Wally West
I might see a point in bumping threads that have some discussion, but threads with 1 or no replies?

hmmm, perhaps to show the search function is not being used by many people and I am bored with seeing newer members repeat threads done a half dozen or more times by people on this board.

Originally posted by Wally West
I might see a point in bumping threads that have some discussion, but threads with 1 or no replies?

hmmm, perhaps to show the search function is not being used by many people and I am bored with seeing newer members repeat threads done a half dozen or more times by people on this board. "Wally"

Thats Mr. West to you 😉

And I still think its pointless, bump the main thread devoted to the matchup and be done with it, theres no need to bump topics which themselves were redundant.

"By the all seeing eye of...."

WHAM

Strange is missing a head.

Originally posted by Wally West
Thats Mr. West to you 😉

And I still think its pointless, bump the main thread devoted to the matchup and be done with it, theres no need to bump topics which themselves were redundant.

Oh, I think it shows most of the threads being made are redundant and duplicates.