Bishop vs. Magneto

Started by Maelstrom2 pages

Bishop vs. Magneto

blue_bandana Hold on. The electromagnetic spectrum is an energy field. If maggie used his power on bishop it may well charge him to his full potential.
Converting that energy into various forms of a counterattack i think Bishop could get past magnetos shields and his stamina.
Course Magneto could just drop a train on him.

Re: Bishop vs. Magneto

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Course Magneto could just drop a train on him.

do i have to say anything more?

saddly Bishop probably would meet his end to shrappnel

well we never see bishop get to use his energy powers. he can turn energy into anyother form of energy. anything Magneto throws at him Bishop could melt. Magneto would have to resist Bishops high tech. assult as well. once maggie assulted bishop with his own powers directly to defend himself, the tide may turn irrevocably in Bishops favor

Magneto would get'em...even though Bishop can absorb energy..he can't absorb a train falling on his ass.

magneto he would take bishops guns away and shoot him with them

that'd be cold...but true though.

yep going off topic
who likes my new sig

I do.

I like it but I've got other Ideas for my SIGS

Bishop would fry the raw material that was being thrown at him and then sizzle his oppoent. I think hes a big gun that has yet to be used fully. And he has training and future stuff that no one else has, not Nimrod, Shiar, Mr. Fantastic, Forge.

good point

true...so you siding with Bis then?

Not sure. I think energy is stronger than power, thats why i like Bish. so.
However, Magnus is no slouch, he could rip the earth in half and slam Bishop like a car door.

True...and we all know Magneto isn't afraid to kill.

no still with Erik

Magnus

yes Erik magnus

I think the EM spectrum falls into the category of energy...sometimes it is transformed into matter where bishop is susceptible to it.
However Bishop has the full scale arsenal of energy at his disposal. I think he is a profound offensive weapon. I doubt Magneto could erect a shield that could deflect his attack. I think this fight could be over in a blitz.
Oh yeah. The cop hero costume works for Bishop. They should keep it for him and him alone. The rest of the X-men don't need that s*&t.

This is silly. Magneto all the way. There should be no doubt about that. Im dont even need to say why.