The Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles vs Batman, Robin, Nightwing and the current Batgirl

Started by Mainstream2 pages

The Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles vs Batman, Robin, Nightwing and the current Batgirl

The kung fu reptiles vs the Four dark avengers of the night.

kung fu reptiles, dude, they're TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES......how insane is that!!!!!

I didn't feel like typing all that out! Anyways, Havoc470 who'd win the team of Turtles or Batman and the sidekick squad? 😄

I'd say the batman sidekick squad gets paddled like an ass a a frat house, but I think the beating team batman takes would give batman himself to get the drop on the turtles and clean house with them.

I have to disagree. The Batman squad could take them. ( just as long as master Splinter doesn't join in)

well if the bat brigade gets their mentor I don't see why the turtles shouldn't

These heroes in a halfshell, with turtle power are not going down. They'll take out Bats.

Team Batman takes it.

Team Batman turns the turtles into Turtle soup!

The turtles are probably stronger since they're mutated reptiles and have more strength for their muscle mass. But that doenst meant they're faster or deadlier when it comes to fighting. And they're a bit young and on the inexperienced side.

I think Bats and Nightwing can take all of them down just cuz they're so well-equipped with tricks and gadgets.

I think hand-to-hand, I'd like to see Bats duke it out with Splinter.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTDUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEESSSSS

T M N T what ya get what ya see
donatello

The Bat Team takes this, whether it be in the sewer or above ground.

The original turtles--back when they all wore read head-bands--were actually surprisingly dangerous. I give this to the Bat-team, though.

The orignal cartoon turtles were jokes compared to their comic versions; the Bat team would easilly take it.

I don't know how they're depicted in the new cartoon.

In the new cartoon they are more hardcore, thug like but Bruce and company would still win.

i always wondered....
why the f*** does leo use swords? He never cuts anybody or uses them as swords are meant to be used. hes such a pussy

same with raph...u never see him sticking sais into anyone's eyes...

exactly

in the comics the turtles killed,,,KILLED multitudes of enemies with their weapons, LEO even sliced off shreadheads,,,,ummmm head. back then they had no qualms about killing an enemy. plus, Anyone that can take shredder and beat him in a 1 on 1 fight has got to be able to hand some ass over to the batbrigade. In the cartoon, it's more even money, but I still give this fight to the turtles. Batman seems to be a better fighter when he's fighting alone, so maybe after the rest of team bat is taken out of the fight, batman wouldn't have to hold back and could take it to the turtles.....but not likely.

shredder was always underrated in the turtles cartoons. He was meant to be one of the best marial artists in the world, but couldnt take care of some freak turtles