Secret Window

Started by nightcrawer8931 pages

Secret Window

a cool jonny depp flick i want to see besides willy wonka.and it is a scary one.it comes out apr 23 04.

Whats even better is that 2 times in the trailer it says something about what makes a story good is the ending. Which tells you, the ending is going to be something awesome.

Isnt it based on a Stephen King novel?

What? Dreamcatcher? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Secret Window

I saw the previews for this yesterday as i was going to see the butterfly effect, I think its going to be good, Johnny Depp is the star *yummy* I believe i will see it when it comes out. Anyone seen the previews for this, or have any comments?

I think this is going to be a good film.
I think it's based on Stephen King novels in general...if you get what i mean. Not based on a particular one, but just the atmosphere that King forms with his writing and so on.
I'm not sure though.

IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!
J.Depp rocks
✅

im usually not into scary movies, but this so good especially w/ johnny!!!!!!!!!! i saw the preview on tv, and i screamed !!!!!!!!!!!

lol, what a cheesy tagline... "some windows sould never be opened" 🙄

I got a post about this under movie review

i just saw once opon a time in mexico i think jonny depp was cool in that movie. Secret Window looks cool.

ahh this movie looks awsome im gonna see it

it is cool rent it

i saw them and think it will be great

Moving to movie discussion
moving--moved

Anyone see Secret Window yet?

I know that they had some screenings already, so I wanted to see who had seen it if anyone. Love to hear some thoughts...

I haven't but I will!!! Definitly!!!! 😍 Johnny Depp!!!!!!

only seein it for him or did you read the book/have an interest in the movie....hahahaha

Secret Window comes out 3.12.04 who thought it came out in April?????

Not me..It comes out this Friday and im surely waiting..but i have to wait to see it grrr