Asian Hulk versus Snake Eyes(forum member)

Started by Batarangs Blade1 pagesPoll

Who would win?

Asian Hulk versus Snake Eyes(forum member)

Who would win in a fight? I'd say Snake Eyes, he's the coolest member at this forum. Asian Hulk is just... Well... >.>... Not good.

I am flattered... Yet what should i expect, i mean i guess i'm THAT cool
😮‍💨

I hope Asian Hulk doesn't get offended by this.

Stop

I don't really know enough about the contenders, so I will say they would fight to a standstill.

Re: Asian Hulk versus Snake Eyes(forum member)

Originally posted by Batarangs Blade
Who would win in a fight? I'd say Snake Eyes, he's the coolest member at this forum. Asian Hulk is just... Well... >.>... Not good.

🙄 👇

Waste of board space. In addition, this thread is offensive to AsianHulk.

how bout me vs. snake eyes? I'm pretty buff and I know kung fu. I might stand a chance.

Or the real Snake Eyes vs. forum Snake Eyes?

Originally posted by jinzin
how bout me vs. snake eyes? I'm pretty buff and I know kung fu. I might stand a chance.

Are you a comic book character? Didn't think so. Notice the title of the forum is "Comic Book 'Versus' Forum", hence characters that appear in comic books are the only ones generally allowed.

I am going with Snake Eyes on this one.

This action is uncalled for. Such post like this is an insult to the members of this forum, especially to the ones that are being disputed. This post should be closed.

Batarangs Blade, don't start member bashing threads like this again. Consider this an official warning.