Captain America & Spiderman vs. G.I Joe

Started by Imperial_Samura1 pages

Captain America & Spiderman vs. G.I Joe

Some evil is afoot. Unfortunately for Captain America and Spiderman, that evil has framed them for a series of terrible crimes. As such the G.I. Forces have been given the sad duty of taking the two out, and have succeeded on tracking them to a small deserted village where it appears the two have fled to hide.... but in truth the Captain and Spidy are awaiting this final show down.

So, who wins, the two heroes, with the Caps war experience, or do the Joes have what it takes?

leave spidey out of this let 2 american hero fight it out

G.I. Joe, sends... dare I say it? Yes, yes I think I will... NINJA FORCE!!!

✅

Spidey and Cap take out all of the GI Joes except Snakes Eyes and his Dog.

After that....Spidey and Cap get their heads cut off by Snake Eyes.