Sersi vs. The Black Queen

Started by Maelstrom1 pages

Sersi vs. The Black Queen

smokeThese 2 were made for each other.
Sersi, the Avenger, who has 30 ton strength and molecular control along with eye beams of fire, flight and some other goodies like telep.
vs. The Inanimate Queen. 🪩

I'm not sure what you mean by "Inanimate Queen."

If we are talking about Selene, then she could probably win. Not only does she have some pyrokinesis, mystics, telekinesis, and telepathy to counter Sersi's attacks, she has that life draining ability. She also took down Phoenix (Rachel), but the latter fight may not exactly count as Selene was attacked when she was asleep.

There are two other Black Queens, Jean and another from the Hellfire group I'm unfamiliar with.

Good thread. Both characters have lots in common, but I always found Sersi a bit boring, so I choose Selene, but it should be a great fight.

Sersi. Her molecular control is pretty good... she turned Ultimus, a Kree eternal, into a dog once.

Selene is a sorceress as well. If she can counter that attack and it came down to a wrestling match I think Selene wins.

With her draining ability, I do not see Selene resort to wrestling (only in my fantasies).

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Selene is a sorceress as well. If she can counter that attack and it came down to a wrestling match I think Selene wins.

If... yes.

sersi.
avenger=hero=win via (most dramatic way)

Sersi via transmutation powers.

I could see this going either way. If Selene can get the oportunity to drain Sersi then she wins. If not then Sersi with her transmutation powers will win this.

Won't take Sersi long to transmute Selene.

Sersi