Rhino vs Colossus

Started by snoopdogg1 pagesPoll

who wins?

Rhino vs Colossus

Who would win in a brawl between these two powerhouses? Rhino is tough and gets no love and Colossus is kinda the same way.

I think Colossus is the smarter of the two so I think he'd take it.

Yea Rhino is not very smart but is really strong and tough as well. I dont know if he is stronger than Colossus but I give the edge to the big russian.

Colossus wins this one.

Colossus would not win...he'd destroy Rhino. It would be a massacre.

Colossus is definitely superior against Rhino. Colossus is smarter and more durable. Rhino is wearing a body suit and his face is readily exposed. Second, Rhino is probably less durable in general as he's been proven to be vulnerable to Wolverine's claws (i.e. Alpha Flight #1 limited edition). In normal continuum, I do not think it was ever clarified if Colossus was.

colossus has better fighting skills, seeing as he's trained with the xmen. rhino seems like just a big bully to me. colossus wins easy.

god how i hate those sterotypical "big brute" "small mind" characters...pisses me off...looks like theyd eventually knock over a library and learn a little. WRITE BETTER STRONG GUYS!!
oh yeah...colossus : ) hes a shiney russian!

why are some of these debates so obvios? try making a post with a match that is even. 😆

I'm inclide to agree with you....you looking foward to the FF movie I see.

Rhino's skin can handle Colossus's attack. Although Rhino is only 95 ton and Colossus is currently 100+ this fight is an ideal match-up. Whoever thought it up knows how to fight cause he properly assessed the interaction of these two.
Rhino defeats Colossus the moment Colossus drops his hands.

no comment.
because I've said the line to many times.

Rhino stupid man stupid stupid man

which is smarter rhino or a toe nail?
come on mainstream answer it.

A rhino...if this is riddle ...I have to let you know I hate riddles.

no it's a joke man the answer is the toe nail.

Has it been officially stated that Colossus is a lot stronger than he was yet (and I'm not talking about Ultimate Colossus)? Cause if not, then I'd assume he's still at least close to as strong as he was before he died, which actually wasn't that long ago in comic years. Regardless, I still think Colossus wins.

Colossus is back. Read Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men (sorry If I spoiled it 🙂 )

Collossus comes back? After curing the legacy virus?