Batgirl vs. Bullseye

Started by Imperial_Samura1 pages

Batgirl vs. Bullseye

In a massive wrecking yard, located in a normal city. Batgirl (current) is very impressive and has learnt from a master, but Bullseye is no stranger to strong, skilled opponents, But is it enough?

Who takes it, the man who never misses or the crime fighter of the future?

Batgirl would probably win. She once dodged several bullets at point blank range. The agents were standing about two to four feet away from her. They fired at her and she dodged them all by only moving her neck. Neo has nothing on her! 🙂

Well bullseye killed elektra so I think he could take out batgirl. Shed end of with A sia in her chest just like elektra did

Batgirl is better martial artist then Elektra.

Better then when Elektra was when she was killed by Bullseye; now Electra is a level above Cass IMO.

I doubt it.

Originally posted by Napalm
Well bullseye killed elektra so I think he could take out batgirl. Shed end of with A sia in her chest just like elektra did

That was around the beginning of Elektra's career. I can guarantee you Bullseye would never be able to do that today. Batgirl is in a totally different league than Elektra was at that time. Now I can't say, they're both highly badass, the best at what they do. It's hard to say who's actually better.

I take Batgirl, She might be the only one in that Bat Cave to kick Batman's Butt. lol

Go with the girl