Borg vs. Empire

Started by Napalm1 pages

Borg vs. Empire

The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

plus there are thousands of borg cubes and they can all work as one

Borgs... Why are people turning this comic forum into a battle with star wars and star trek and stuff now?

The Borg win this for me.

Depends on if you are using Disney Canon or True EU (Expanded Universe) Canon. EU is a smidge overpowered; an X-Wing's attack would probably overwhelm any shields / force fields the Borg have. But if the Borg get Star Wars tech then they would have the same thing. It is different tech so not sure how long it would take to assimilate. what the hell EU Star Wars > Star Trek > Disney Canon.

the borg assimilate

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

The Borg take it. Trek tech is easily superior to Star Wars.

Originally posted by playa1258
The Borg take it. Trek tech is easily superior to Star Wars.

I always felt the same way, but many argue the opposite.

Originally posted by playa1258
The Borg take it. Trek tech is easily superior to Star Wars.

Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo.

Originally posted by Aakla
Its been years since I looked this up but if I remember my numbers. A phaser is a laser shot through a warp field or something but its about 3-5 gigawatts or giga whatever. star wars is concentrated balls of plasma that start (small guns on fighters) at like 32k gigawatts. star destroyers I think put out like half a million gigawatt blasts. but that's Expanded Universe not Disney Canon.

It would depend on if Star Wars knew what the Borg are and if they could find them before it was to late. Once the Borg started to assimilate then It would be to late imo.

oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. 😂

Originally posted by Napalm
The borg cube is even more powerful that the death star and they assimilate other beings into there force So I have to go with them

Empire huh?

The Borg learns you don't **** with Lucious Lyon.

Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers

Originally posted by steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers
not individually no, but the data would
inform other cubes which eventually would imho

Originally posted by steverules_2
Could a Borg cube adapt to a planet destroying blast from the Death Star? Not debating just curious to see peoples answers

Probably. The last episode of Picard has a Borg ship along with a fleet of Starfleet ships making a shield to withstand a beam that has supernova levels of energy.

Besides the standard Borg tactic is to beam a drone or several onto and enemy ship/installation and start the assimilating process.

We see this tactic in the Borgs very first appearance.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. 😂

No clue where it was from. I just remember looking it up once a while back.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
oh the old debunked many times stardestroyer.net/spacebattles.com figures. 😂

When were they debunked? 200 gb turbolasers are actual official figures aren't they?

From the ICS which is not canon anymore.

Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments.

Originally posted by cdtm
Not sure how Legends works, but I thought only stuff that didn't fit in with the movies were Legends status? Things like the comic books and novel stories.

Either way, that wouldn't be debunking, that's simply canon sources becoming non canon. From his words I assumed even with the tech specs, they were non valid arguments.

durpalm clueless

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durpalm clueless

Hey Stilt, tell us about Spacebattles.com Star Wars vs Star Trek.

Darksaint, maybe? Pr?

Whirly seems to think Spacebattles/Stardestroyer.net is common knowledge after all.