Multiple Man vs. Mystique

Started by Maelstrom1 pages

Multiple Man vs. Mystique

hystericalHe's a P.I., she's the best there is at being Undercover. She'll probably try to get him under the covers too.
Which one is better at spy games? Who survives...shaun 🐰Mystique or Jamie Madroxx

Jamie is better at playing mind game tricks. Mystique already took advantage of Multiple Man's power when he was playing as extra security and she manifested as another dupe to penetrate through the system. Mystique has been impersonating for years, while Multiple Man hasn't taken most of his life that seriously to be considered a great spy, only a jokerster or his own small personal army.

Multiple man. man.
DUde I have a classic line.

so muffin man who do you think wins?

multiple man mainstream ok.

okay dude. is there a limit to how may clones MM can make of himself?

don't know maybe I should get that x-men guide for £4

I know he can make at least 12 or so.

mystiques ideal opponent is chameleon I wonder if theres a thread

I think it used to be 25, now he can make almost so many as he wishes.

Really dude..I guess you could say Jamie is an army of one!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I think it used to be 25, now he can make almost so many as he wishes.

When he fought the renegade dupe, I think between the two, they created about 40 or so. He can achieve more now since then, but he cannnot create an unlimited amount. The AOA version of him known as the Madri showed the consequences of this when his gene structure was manipulated to create a far larger total, which wasted the original Jamie Madrox to an almost near vegetable.

I think the latest estimates on the number one non-x-man-but-still-x-related-good-guy-character out him at about 60 ALA New X-men. Though, Mystique may win because Jamie has been having problems with his dupes free will, they have been manifesting with a personality akin to what he was thinking at the time they were developed.