Superman&The Hulk&The Juggernaut VS Onslaught

Started by IRTMU-Dragon2 pagesPoll

Who would win?

Superman&The Hulk&The Juggernaut VS Onslaught

THe Hulk got so mad once he dented Onslaughts armor... Juggernaut got the crap knocked out him but with help from The hulk together who knows what he could summon up, and lets pull in superman...

Could the three defeat him? Easily? Hardly? Not even?

Hulk destroyed, (not dented) Onlsaught's armor himself. Along with Superman and Juggenaut, Onslaught doesn't stand a chance.

No he didnt... He made a dent in his armor.
Even so no one else could either.

BTW, if hulk DESTROYED onslaughts armor why can he only Bend admantium... Because If I recall onslaughts armor is much stronger than it.

Keep in mind it was ONLY his physical form. Onslaught was still alive as an incorporal being. The whole arc was full of mistakes and loopholes but what's done is done.

Onslaught will win because only Juggernaut has any protection against telepaths and we all know how long that'll last.

Yes, but against The Hulk and Superman along with Juggernaut? Im not so sure itd be THAT easy, though im betting Juggernaut would prolly go down first, but I dont think The Hulk would let Juggernaut get hurt, and superman would also be in there too...
I think its deeper than that...

Onslaught armor is not stronger than Adamantinum. Hulk destroyed Onslaught when his Bruce Banner personality was completely removed, allowing him to exercise his infinite strength. Hulk without Burce is power incarnate. This incarnation of Hulk was unstable however, and he would have died if he and Bruce hadn't merged again. No one knows whether he could break adamantinum or not, (I doubt he could,) because he only emerged for the Onslaught Saga.

Hulk did destroy the armor.
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/feats-of-strength.asp

Cosmic, I think with your insane posting about The hulk alone being able to beat Onslaught, you now rightfully deserve the title of The Hulk Fanboy.

Call it what you like. Did you follow the link?

Yes. Who cares. I already knew hulk is super powerful. And ive already come to the fact he destroyed it, what do you think dented armor is worth?

Is everyone who knows what they're talking about a fanboy, Dragon? Your saying that Hulk only dented the armor, but you obviously haven't read the comic. Yes, as underestimated as he is, Hulk destroyed Onslaught's physical form. It's not my opinion. I'm not saying "I think Hulk could beat Onslaught." It happened, in a Marvel Comic book. What more proof do you need?

The armor wasn't dented. No one else could put a scratch in the armor. If your going to call me a Hulk fanboy stop bashing Hulk like you have a personal problem with him.

He punched it so hard he dented it severely, thusly, making it non-useful, thusly, destroying it.

Im calling you a fanboy because your basically implying The Hulk alone could defeat Onslaught.

You obviously haven't read the comic. He did not dent the armor, making it useless. He destroyed the armor completely, releasing Onslaught's essence. I am not stating my opinion, I am stating facts. Hulk ripped open Onslaught's armor by himself, releasing his essence. Then most of the non-mutant superheroes dove into Onslaught's energy field (though they really entered one of Franklin Richard's pocket universes), destroying his essence, releasing Charles, Nate, and Franklin. Hulk did destroy Onslaught's physical form, by himself. Why do you have such a hard time accepting this?

Because, first you said destroyed, now your saying opened up...
Destroyed means completely broken and mangled and busted on the ground and can never be used against, you said first it was destroyed, now your saying he just opened it up.

I said Hulk destroyed Onslaught's physical form. Completely, broken, and mangled, and busted on the ground, and can never be used again.

You know exactly what I meant. Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armor. Then, Onslaught's energy was destroyed by the rest of earth's non-mutant heroes.

I made everything perfectly clear, it's shown in the comic book, yet you refuse to accept the fact that Hulk destroyed Onslaught's armor by himself. What do you have against Hulk?

onslaught basiacly kicked the colective ass of marvel earth, and u think adding a boyscout in tights will change that.

acourding to your logic superman juggs and hulk > avengers, xmen, FF4, excalibur and all that jazz,
nope

and hulk could only become that strong after some one with telepathic abilities totaly blocked out him sane half making him completly angry and enraged, no one here can do that so its hulk at normal strength not mindles hulk

Using telepathy, he could probably deal with all three powerhouses.

If it's Hulk at normal strength, Onslaught would win. No question about it.

Even if it was the bloodlusted Hulk, he could of and should of been able to do something about it considering he was also a telepath.

And yes, it would be that easy for Onslaught to win.