X_men vs. X-women

Started by muffin man2 pagesPoll

who's cooler

X_men vs. X-women

now select your team of three say whether they would beat the previous selected team Idea but you can just comment on other peoples teams
you can pick anyone from an X-men, X-factor, X-force, exiles and Generation-X line up at any time

starters
men
Wolverine
ice man
Nightcrawler

women
shadowcat
psylocke
Husk (gen-x)

let it start

I think it all depends on who is fighting who

Iceman kills all the women himself.

😂 All at once?

I don't think he can

We have a problem here, one team has a telepath, while the other team has no defense against telepathy. Can we guess who wins this?

Prof X'd slaughter 'em all

Phoenix from the 70's line up. X-Women win.

Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
😂 All at once?

I don't think he can

Yes he can. He could just freeze the blood in their veins.

And does telepathy have any effect on Iceman anymore, I mean, arent his brains made from ice too?

But I thought that it was thos three X-men VS three X-Women.

If it's all, then X-Women win.

Phoenix.

well no new line ups?
thanks for your inputs but I was expecting a change by now

no one has any choices.
no cyclops no X-force members or generation X

ok first team change men
colossus
Chamber
Havok.
I'm trying to keep them close
well discuss and alter

well no comments

I'm going with the Xmen winning over the Xwoman Muffin.

cool do you want to alter the X-women

who were you thinking of using?

its your choice dude

um Rogue, Dazzler, Husk and Storm maybe.

umm you'll have to cut one its 3 on 3

I thought this thread would do better than it is doing

I vote Xwoman muffin man.