Dr. Strange vs. Ghost Rider

Started by CountQuan1 pagesPoll

Who would prevail?

Dr. Strange vs. Ghost Rider

Who would win? I hope this is a good thread. If it isnt, Im sorry Im just tryin to make my threads interesting.

Anybody?

Ya, i like Ghost Rider's chances cause he's a lot like the Silver Surfer is with Galactus. This is a great thread. good work.
Ghost Rider has the pennence stare. It would have to defeat the eye of agamento or however its pronounced.
The eye is backed by the worm of intellect.
The Stare is backed by the function of the intellect.
I voted for Strange cause his magic can overcome even Scarlett Witch.
I think he could strip almost anyone of their powers.

Strange can summon the crimson bands to keep GR at bay, and without any long distance attacks, the Ghost Rider would lose.

I like Dr. Strange and i think he's gonna win. Im just voting for him cuz I like him better and because i like magic i know those are stupid reasons but oh well

Wow. Youve really been doing your homework. And you've even been replaced as the class dumbass (you thought I was gonna say class clown!! teehee 😄)!! By several kids in fact...
So up close... Strange. Far...Strange. You keep coming up with these one sided fights, Quan. Strange...

Watever that means

oh I get you

GR's penence stare would win

vote for him on the poll then

Yeah, Quan's fights have been getting better. This would be a pretty good battle, but Strange wins without too much trouble. GR fights best against REAAAALLLLLY evil people.

thank you

Penance Stare.

Life of misery and despair, for Dr. Strange, the man who now knows eternal fear.

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Strange can summon the crimson bands to keep GR at bay, and without any long distance attacks, the Ghost Rider would lose.

BTW, Penance Stare/ Hellfire will work on anyone as long as Ghostrider can see them.

And ghostrider isnt really fair as a contender, hes kinda like a god with his finishing move that would even crush the hulk.

Dr. Strange is winning by 2 votes. YES!

Dr. Strange bested Mephisto. Do you all really think a Satan flunkie is gonna stop Dr. Strange.

dr strange

of course

Strange wins

Blaze FTW