I dont know wutquasars strenth is in marvel directory the only power of his it lists is superhuman strength but he looks akmost exactly the same as colosuss so i wanna see them fight
KVD
K Von DoomSecond fiddle
Just so no one gets mixed up, I'm thinking that this is Quasar from the marvel directory which is the one from the Imperial Guard... not my guy the protector of the universe.
EMP
EmpathMost Powerful Avenger
I kinda think Quazar of the Quard is a whole lot stronger. Like as strong as a star. He's not as strong as Gladiator but there you have it. He'd punch a hole through Colossus. I like that that's the way they make the Guard live too. I mean they don't hide it.
MM
muffin manPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
Quasar. it's obvious
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Colossus held how own againts Gladiator. And that was a teenage version. The class 100 titan is a little more of a challange than he used to be.
FIE
Fieldy69poop
dont u guys think he looks like colosuss?
FIE
Fieldy69poop
anyone?
FIE
Fieldy69poop
look in marvel directory he looks like colossus
FIE
Fieldy69poop
ya this thread died fast
FIE
Fieldy69poop
o ya i dont mean the green lantern ripoff quasar i mean the imperial gaurd quasar
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
i like Colossus but he doesn't stand a chance
COL
colossus17Senior Member
what are his feats of strength?
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
Colossus 16 tons quasar 15 tons but he's more agile and has better powers.
COL
colossus17Senior Member
wtf colossus class 16.... are u talking about ultimate x-men?
FIE
Fieldy69poop
colosuss is at the very least 70-75 he should be 100 tho and i tthink he would give quasar a hell of a fight
and still noone has agreed he looks like quasar
FIE
Fieldy69poop
come on people
JN
JOE NUNEZDuck Butt Donaldo
quasar looks a bit more chuncky than colosuss, also smasher looks a bit like wonderman.