Taskmaster vs. Fantomex

Started by srankmissingnin1 pages

Taskmaster vs. Fantomex

In a gun fight, who wins.

Fantomex calls his funky flying saucer to blast Taskmaster to pieces. Did you really think Fantomex was gonna play fair?

Fantomex.............cuz bullets kill.

And I know taskmaster has caught a bullet....that's why I said bullet's, plural.

Fantomex. Misdirection kills.

Originally posted by Aries_04
Fantomex.............cuz bullets kill.

And I know taskmaster has caught a bullet....that's why I said bullet's, plural.

You realise Tasky has Bullseye like aim anyway, along with the ability to easily dodge multiple gunshots...

Bullets kill both ways.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
You realise Tasky has Bullseye like aim anyway, along with the ability to easily dodge multiple gunshots...

Bullets kill both ways.

Fantomex can take several bullet wounds and keep ticking. He has a healing factor and doesn't feel pain. Besides....he's done it before.

It'll be Fantomex and his bullet, EVA and it's energy blasts vs Tasky.