This will get closed very soon but I wanted to do this anyway. And Harry Potter comics DO exist!
MRS
mr.smileySenior Member
this is brilliant. i wish i would have thought of it. match of the 21st century robin is a ***** boy. potter is potter. i say this match is a draw until batman comes and takes out potter
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
YAY!
IRT
IRTMU-DragonThe Mask
Non-sense, Harry Potter could turn him into a chocolate blumb-butt! Delicious!
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Choclaramus!
KGK
kgkgVigilante
lol what the hell is this i go with Harry Potter
IRT
IRTMU-DragonThe Mask
Harry potter would cast super sickness, and make this slug come out of his butt, and then it would get bitten by spiderman, turn into a super mutant slug with hair and it would kill The Hulk.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Noone thinks Robin can win? 🙁
IRT
IRTMU-DragonThe Mask
Robin is a silly Dingus billy berry, in the world of HP that is.
LOR
Lord-of-Dreamspimpin member
I say Robin cause the writing in his books are far better than that in HP. And because Potter is really nothing without his wand, and I'm sure that Robin could snatch it away somehow.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
I don't know. Harry Potter has this really dumb luck thing going on. I mean how the hell could he have beaten the basilisk without it? Or Voldemort for that matter? He's one lucky son of gun.