shredder versus yoda one on one till the can't pick up there weapons

Started by muffin man1 pages

shredder versus yoda one on one till the can't pick up there weapons

light sabre versus sword of tengu.
no one can interfere.

Uh...Yoda. Easily.

have you seen how freakishly strong shredder is in the current series he walked through fire without any burns and with the sword of tengu leo only manage to stop him because he managed to take the sword of tengu and slice of his head which made the turtles think he was dead as a plot for revenge

Ok. Yoda takes his sword with telekinesis.

Yoda murders him easily.

Yoda

Shredder. Yoda get's his head chopped off.

Yoda wins...

Man, these Star Wars versus comic Character threads are annoying

why?

umm yoda doesn't have telekinesis but he has are blasts from his hands
shredder is imensily strong and durable and the ootron has many bodys the he can use.

I'm calling this a tie, Yodas the man hairy ears and all!

yeah.

Originally posted by muffin man
umm yoda doesn't have telekinesis but he has are blasts from his hands
shredder is imensily strong and durable and the ootron has many bodys the he can use.

Ummmm, yes Yoda does have telekinesis. Shredder's damn good, but he stands little chance against a force wielder as powerful and experienced as Yoda. And I don't think Shredder would fair too well against a lightsaber either.

It wouldn't go that far, Yoda ues force choke on him and he dies in less than 30 seconds.

yeah I said tie before. i looked at this thread again forgetting that I already responded to this.....WHAT WAS I THINKING. I love shredder but unless he gets the first hit with the sword of tengu, I'm pretty damned confident he'll be going down.

Originally posted by jplatinum
It wouldn't go that far, Yoda ues force choke on him and he dies in less than 30 seconds.

What neck?

Anyways Yoda would be attacking the robot body, and not hurting the Ultrom inside..So unless Yoda figures that out or gets a lucky shot Shredder would have the advantage for a bit.

And how does Yoda use that dark, and light side of the force? I always thought that the light side couldn't use the dark side powers, and vice versa.

Like I said yoda's DA.....MAN! (or goblin,,,,whichever you prefer).

Yoda wins when Shedder botches a run. Ah... poor Kevin Nash.

lol. that's super shredder. and if yoda saw super shredder I think the best course of action would be to hide in one of his goblin holes. Common admit it yoda's a damned goblin.
Supershredder's another story altogether.

open it at Star Wars VS forum