Ironman and Captain america vs war machien and us agent

Started by Ironman2 pages

Ironman and Captain america vs war machien and us agent

whod win post your opinions i think cap and ironman take the cake

ps if the pics dont show up right click and show picture then they will apere/

I just...I gotta go with the second stringers. It's a disease. I'm sorry.

ah rootin the under dawgs i admire that

Captain America > US Agent

Ironman > War Machine

the flash for some reason every time you post in a thread that i post or a topic i dont understand what you are saying

You don't know what greater than/less than signs are?

Originally posted by Ironman
the flash for some reason every time you post in a thread that i post or a topic i dont understand what you are saying

Look up greater than and less than symbols.

ooh im sorry usely i dont refer to the symbol on the key board sorry i feel like a jackass

Originally posted by The Flash
Captain America > US Agent

Ironman > War Machine

Same opinion here.

I like this thread by the way the more experienced Iron man and cap team would probably win

When written well, and not like a doofus, USAgent can easily stalemate Cap. Stark has more experience in the armor, but Rhodey has more fighting experience overall. As he was in Vietnam last I checked (he seems to be one of the few with a static background, unless Ellis gets his hands on him or something, which would be okay) and Stark was just an arms dealer in Desert Storm.

Isn't USAgent way stronger then Cap?

Yeah, class 40 last I heard. But most of the writers tend to just...not remember that fact.

jim rhodes isn't war machine anymore, the last war machine featured (that i'm aware of) worked for baintronics and beat the crap out of iron man (and warbird) a few times before IM eventualy got the better of him

John Walker's class 10, unless that's changed.

Yes, Johny Walker once told Hawkeye that "what is a guy like you gonna do against a guy that can press 10 tons".

USAgent and Warmachine are both quite a bit more powerful than Cap and Ironman, but I gotta give it to the latter with their experiance. Cap has shown he can take down a more powerful Agent on many occasions using his superior fighting abilities (but has also ran like a scared chicked from him too fearing what Agent is capable of doing)

Sorry then, he's only class 20 then. After his beat down at the hands of Protocide (in Cap volume 3) his strength was augmented and doubled to expediate his healing process. I thought the page I'd used to find his strength had listed his original level (it said 20, so I thought, doubled it should be 40, right?), but it was updated without me noticing (and thus 20 is the final sum). Sorry for the confusion.

cap and ironman would take it

they have more experinence... and they're far cooler

plus didnt ironman make warmachine's armor...he must know a way to bring it down

This happenned in comics once, it happenned in the Avengers: Terminatrix Factor mini-series and it was Thunderstrike, War Machine, and US Agent vs Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America. The second-stringers won.