Who would Win? They both have super powerful strength. And they both have vast telepathic powers. Aquaman would have advantage in water, whereas, MM has his shapeshifting abilities.
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
Martian Manhunter
ELE
eleveninchesGod of my own world
I am slightly in favour of MM winning this fight, but aquaman has been powered up a LOT recently.
NIG
nigel45The Amazing
I don't think Aquaman's telepathic abilities are even nearly as powerful as MM's, but you did say Aquaman got an upgrade recently, so I don't know how powerful he now is (I still doubt he's even in the same league as MM). Manhunter could probably fry his brain like a fish sandwich.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
I think MM would take Authur down...but with his powers upgraded because of his "hydro hand" I could be wrong.
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
Aquaman, versus the Martian Superman?
J'onn eats Aquaman.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
Aquaman as sea food......funny.
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
Martian Manhunter would mistake Aquaman for a type of sea food that used to be abundant and eat him, possibly in mayonnaise.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
or cocktail sauce
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
Originally posted by Mainstream or cocktail sauce
No, mayonnaise.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
okay mayo.....and some hush puppies on the side.
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
Originally posted by Mainstream okay mayo.....and some hush puppies on the side.
Just mayonnaise!
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
Fine....just mayo.....annnnnnd..a medium coke.
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
You're evil.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
if you were eating Aquaman wouldn't you want a coke to wash him down?
ARS
ArsenalSenior Member
Nah, Aquaman and soda mixed together gives me a stomach ache.
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
okay....how should MM cook Aquaman.
K3V
K3VILNeutral Force
From what i read on the forum Aquaman is now able to lift an entire city
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
yeah....he's pretty strong..can swim a 100mph isn't a bad power either.