MKBs Scorpion vs GhostRider

Started by long pig1 pages

MKBs Scorpion vs GhostRider

scorpion is a spectre from hell ...a vengence soul put here to avenge...so is ghost rider.
i honestly doubt GRs Penence stare would work seeing as he is a pure soul sent to avenge.
any thoughts peee puuul?

MORRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAAAALLLLL
KKKKOOOOOOMMMMBBAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!
dundun dun dun dund dun dun

i realy don't know.
have they both returned of their own free will or anothers?

Ghost Rider

GR was sent by god...Scorp was sent by a god...

Demon Stare! Scorpion is instantly sent back to hell.

I know in mk they have several gods.
was it like an ultimate elder god or just one of the elders?

Re: MKBs Scorpion vs GhostRider

Originally posted by long pig
i honestly doubt GRs Penence stare would work seeing as he is a pure soul sent to avenge.
Has he caused anybody harm or grief since he was sent back?

I'm pretty sure that the penance stare only harms those who have caused pain to the innocent. I don't think Scorpion has harmed anyone who could be truly considered innocent.

Plus Scorpion is a highly skilled fighter, in addition to his powers. So yeah, I'd say Scorpion.