Originally posted by long pigIf he had hinges though they'd limit his movement, especially on the spine, and he wouldn't be such a good fighter. I think the "whole skeleton" thing is just for looks.
thru the vertebrae maybe...but his skeleton has to have hinges...because you remember seeing the skeleton fully intact outside his body? hinges are there definatly...even if theyre hair thin...theyre there.
Wolverine is a fanboys wet dream, marvel has him beat everyone short of cosmic levels, any vs forum with Wolverine is a waste of time and space.
Realisticly, against the original wolverine, ya know, heals fast and is brutal, not the current unkillable guy, DP would win. He didn't heal instantly from bullets and cuts, and a bullet to the eye would've taken him out. Nowadays, nope, not happening.
eh, wolvie is alright...all the good characters have there "hype days" then it cools down and they become cool again...superman spiderman hulk punisher batman ghostrider..all of them were super hyped at one point or another...then it all cooled down.
a few more years wolvie will be back in his brown and yellow suit ill bet anything.
i remember punisher being in every marvel comic fer like a year...he got old real fast
"He didn't heal instantly from bullets and cuts, and a bullet to the eye would've taken him out."
I assume your of caourse reffering to before he had his own comic, as soon as that happened the higher the issue number got the more imune he was to weakness.
I wanna say wolverine, but I honestly think if DP wanted bad enough he could take logan out from a distance,,,,,i don't really know how or have any scenarios in mind, I just think that has long as DP stays out of logans tracking range he could pull it off.