Bugs Bunny and Road Runner vs. Scooby Doo and Shaggy with Scrappy vs. Spider-man

Started by Cosmo Kramer1 pages

Bugs Bunny and Road Runner vs. Scooby Doo and Shaggy with Scrappy vs. Spider-man

who would win this fight? I say Road Runner has the speed advantage but Shaggy is stoned and lives in a Bus. I am so baked.

seriously?
that awesome!

Despite what I think of your ridiculous opinions on comics....
...I can agree with you on one thing......

I'M BAKED TOO!!! 😮‍💨 🤣

I say.....hold on...........I say everyone eats a few "Scooby-Snacks"
and Spidey's jokes get wierd......
then Speed Racer chills......then.........hold on man.............
then Bugs Bunny tries to kiss Spidey.....then things get wierd.......
Bugs gets thrown out for bumming everyone's high......
then they order pizza.

Re: Bugs Bunny and Road Runner vs. Scooby Doo and Shaggy with Scrappy vs. Spider-man

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Shaggy is stoned and lives in a Bus.

😆 That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Re: Bugs Bunny and Road Runner vs. Scooby Doo and Shaggy with Scrappy vs. Spider-man

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I am so baked.

😆 That's pretty obvious hoover

Now back to the topic are we talking pre-crisis or post-crisis Scoob? Ah...f**k it.....I say Scrappy comes out victorious!!! 💃

Btw...whatever you're on I want some too... 😉

Ummmmm...

Right...😐

Closing...