Mr Mxyzptlk vs Phoenix

Started by Superherovandal1 pages

Mr Mxyzptlk vs Phoenix

I always wondered who would win between these two. Seeing as they are both uber-powerful and can do so many things

mxy straight away he can warp reality like no ones buisness

I give it to Mxy, but only if he doesn't screw around

Mxy takes this very easily(despite all the BS that GalacticStorm spouted a long time back on this thread) .

Edit : Against ANY version of Phoenix , I'd like to add . Including the overrated White Crown .

Mxy

Myx

A 7 year old spite thread, huh?

Why GK did you necro bump this?

Lol, Mxy could beat all versions of Phoenix simultaneously.

Galacticstorm must have commited suicide after reading AVX...

😐

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why GK did you necro bump this?

I was bored .

Phoenix.

wow @ this being from 05, el oh el

Mxy eats roast chicken

Originally posted by Cogito
A 7 year old spite thread, huh?

Yeah I'm scratching my head too. 😐

mxy

Mxy

Mxy dies of laughter.