George bush(current us president) vs a pretcil

Started by The Hippy King1 pages

George bush(current us president) vs a pretcil

Who will win the dumb pres of the US or an inocent pretcil. U decide

I say the pretcil wins because geroge bush chockes on it and because he's 2 dumb to know the himlic he dies

Erm A Pretcil! lol All hail Prez Pretcil! XD

lol

Wow. Have you met Countquan??

I think it's funny that you call the president dumb, when you can't even spell pretzel correctly.

Originally posted by nigel45
I think it's funny that you call the president dumb, when you can't even spell pretzel correctly.

Amen to that.

To call the Commander in Chief of the United States of America 'dumb' requires the accuser to at least be competent enough to accurately spell the word 'pretzel.'

I'd place his age around 9yrs, at least based on his spelling ability.

Well just cause he can't spell don't make the statement anymore false.

Originally posted by Kento
Well just cause he can't spell don't make the statement anymore false.

Actually, it makes him sound alot less respectable, as spetznaz put it it sounds as though he's a young child. Politics aside (since this whole forum is about comic books) I would immediately lose respect for any argument that is as hypocritical as the one he made.

I don't think I need to explain why I'm closing this.