Doom vs. Reed vs. Batman vs. Luthor vs. Panther Texas Hold 'Em Up!

Started by demigawd1 pages

Doom vs. Reed vs. Batman vs. Luthor vs. Panther Texas Hold 'Em Up!

In a game of Texas Hold 'Em Up Poker - who wins between some of the premier minds in the universe?

Batman
Luthor
Black Panther
Reed
Doom

Keep in mind that it's not always about intelligence. It's about cunning, ruthlessness, psychology, reading your opponent, strategy, knowing when to bluff, knowing when to be humble enough to fold and conserve your hand for another game. Who wins? Who gets 2nd through 5th?

No takers? Shame...

i go for doom his pure evil and will do anything to win.

how much money can be won?

Doom and Luthor are most likely to cheat, so I'd take one of them. If Doom shows up in his armor, he's probably got some kind of surveillance tech he can secretly disperse from his suit to see his opponents hands.

I'll take Doom.

By the way - winner gets his very own Cosmic Cube. With his named engraved on it.

Doom would probably not cheat, because he believes he's the smartest
and the best. He does have principles. He may even have a ten-gallon hat.
I might go with Batman on this. Bruce probably has A LOT more
gambling experience than the others.....personally I think I can
take them all on. Ah yes, my very own pimped-out cosmic cube....ah yes....

Black Panther, Doom, and Batman must all have one hell of a poker face.

This is a good one but I think it would come down between T'Challa and Lex. I think BP would ultimately win because he would be the underdog and use that seemingly position of weakness to his advantage. This is a man that duped countries in a huge political strategy game. He knows all about wheeling and dealing.

I agree. I'd give it to Panther. Reed is smart, but not too shrewd. Luthor is smart and shrewd, but transparent and wouldn't have a good poker face. Doom is smart, shrewd and his mask covers up his poker face, but he's an ego-maniac. He wouldn't know when to fold 'em, and that's just as important a skill as knowing when to hold 'em. Batman is smart, shrewd has a good poker face, and can be humble enough to fold and re-ground, but isn't quite as smart as Panther.

So my results would be:

1. Panther
2. Batman
3. Doom
4. Luthor
5. Reed

The Joker is the king of card cheaten, and in Joker's wild, The Joker was cheated in cards, but he lost. He lost to Bruce Wayne,

And when Wayne won the card game he gave the money chips(And extra cards under his sleeve to his butler)

I think Wayne wins this one. He will cheat. If he cheated vs the the Joker, He going to cheat here.

as long as doom can keep from reffering to himself in the third person and giving himself away, than I go for doom by all means.

"hey batman you're small anty"
batman: "i'm all in"
batman looks up at the rest of the table and they all crap their pants

James Bond beats them all!

He spends half his life in casinos

Option 1) Doom wins via intellect and perfect poker face.

Option 2) Doom declares how good Doom's hand is.

Doom all day, I can see him puting the whole table on tilt by boasting how he's teh smartest!

The most intelligents here are deffinitively Richard and Doom. However, we are talking about strategy here.

I give it to Batman. Luthor is in finale.

Agreed, Batman wins this easily. ✅

Luthor. Seems like he'd be the best at bluffing. Doom's too arrogant. Reed and T'Challa are too serious and/or analytical. Bats is the only true challenger.

bats wins