Batman's armor vs Ironman's armor

Started by azndrgn2 pages

Batman's armor vs Ironman's armor

Ok. Imagine Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne compete to see who has the better armored suit. If both were able to come up with their best suits yet, who'd come out on top?

Iron Man. He uses armor alot more then Batman.

yeah ironman is nothing without his armor si his should be more powerful

Armored suits are Tony's specialty. He's constantly redesigning, upgrading, and modifying his suits. He uses them much more often than Batman does (ie. ALL the time).

Iron Man even has suits for special tasks such as the Hulkbuster and Thorbuster armors.

Iron Man would create the better suit.

Stark has the suits down.

He is the best at creating them. Although they don't always have any effect.

-AC

Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone. Though Batman's suit could probably get some good hits on Ironman. I think it'd be a good fight to see

Stark

Stark is a armor more than human LMAO

Starks armor wins

stark

Tony specializes in armor. Batman doesn't, and even though he could come up with one he would be entering into Tony's forte.

Stark wins this.

At the risk of sounding like I'm arguing for Batman, I have to ask this question. Did Batman create some armor that helped him fight Superman? I still think Stark would win, since that's basically all he does with his time.

Originally posted by nigel45
Did Batman create some armor that helped him fight Superman?

He used one against Superman in Dark Knight Returns

Well Bruce wears a body suit and has built one armor. Very bulky and sluggish lacking the vaste array of offensive weaponry that Stark has at his disposal. Further Bruce is a detective, chemist and brilliant as he may be those r his strong points whereas Stark is an engineer genius an has a plant that manufactured weapons.

no competition here. Tony Stark wins with a martini.

Batman wears Armor?? Maybe Body Armor, like a bullet proof vest,

But that is about as far as it goes.
I HATE to say it, But Batman would lose in this contest.

Tony.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joker1237
[B]Batman wears Armor?? Maybe Body Armor, like a bullet proof vest,

Batman has used some armored suits in the past. Not as much as Tony Stark, but it has been shown that if a situation arose that his regular old self couldn't handle, he can make a suit to help him out.

I say Tony.

Bruce could create an armored Batsuit, but in this case Tony wins.

Bruce does have the money to spend to build a great suit, but Tony should take this