I found a profile for you:
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/barda/barda.html
Without preptime, and if Barda has this Mega Rod and Mother Box, I'd go for Barda. Heck, with preptime, if Barda has these two tools, I'd still go for her. She has more power.
She-Hulks only abilities are super-strength, a little super-speed, jumping, and invulerability to injury and pain. With prep-time, She-Hulk beat the Champion of the Universe. She-Hulk's strength increases exponentially when she transforms. When she first transformed, she could lift about 75-100 tons, (at the very least 75 tons.) She has trained to lift greater weights, though I don't know what her current strength level is. If Jennifer Walters gets stronger, She Hulk gets WAY stronger. I am unsure of what the exponent is, but if she can go from the strength of a normal woman to class 100, it must be rather large.
If this was a straight up fist fight, I'd go for She-Hulk; but in a all out fight, Barda.