if it's a long fight Spidey if it's a short fight Northstar.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
maybe
BC
Blade CutterLe Senior Membero Poonta!
If sider-man can dodge him the hole time and get in a good stong punch I think he can win.But one pressure point hit spideys eyes pop out his head and he bleeds to death.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Finally! I was waiting for someone to post here.
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
Revive
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
He can't dodge him. Northstar wins.
STO
stormfront13Senior Member
yeah northstar is like a flying quicksilver he prolly wins
JPL
jplatinumRestricted
Spiderman is good, but he's not that good. After this fight, Mary Jane is a widow.
FN
FistOfThe NorthSenior Member
Northstar? As in Kenshiro? If so, Ken by miles..
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
Spidey would beat that homo.
please note I am not homophobic. I was mearly stating that northstar is gay.
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
Northstar would beat that hetero.
SWA
Swanky-TunaPost-Crisis Balki
Originally posted by DarkCrawler Northstar would beat that hetero.
You said the H-word! That's a bannable offense I think.
KB
King BurgerRestricted
Originally posted by DarkCrawler Northstar would beat that hetero.
I agree. Northstar would beat that breeder, ssssssso quickly!