The Gorgon vs. Captain America

Started by Draco692 pages

The Gorgon vs. Captain America

The Gorgon easily defeated Elektra and Wolverine in combat. Is Captain America skilled enough to take on the Gorgon?

NORTHSTAR'S DEAD!!! WAAAAAA! crybaby

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/current/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=7

Oh and Elektra is bad again. Whoop de doo.

in a marvel comic?.......... spider-man may be the "flagship" but cap is the golden boy......... they rarely let him lose

Batroc beat him. Which is pretty embarrassing if you know who he is. *shudder* He's revolting to look at.

batroc's not that bad............ he was in that "cage" prison that wolverine and beast got sent to.......... i liked the idea of that place

well personally i'd have to see more of the gorgon, i mean he took down wolverine with a sneak attack after wolverine fought off a bazillion ninjas, and elektra,,,well actually the gorgon was very impressive there. so far though,,,,I don't honestly know.

I also forgot his "Stone Stare". I guess that's why he wears those glasses.

Hey Draco69 I'm not sure but I think there is a living Northstar on Marvel earth at the moment. In Alpha Flight 12 there was some sort of time paridox and Alpha Flight got pulled from the past... but is still in space at the same time (huh?) so there Northstar is out there somewhere.

Yay! Figures that they'd kill the only gay character in Marvel. Oh well. Thank you.

Yeah the Northstar out there now is not openly gay and still in Alpha Flight.

I'm sure he is. Unless he's from alternate reality where he's straight. Although I imagine hundreds of protestors would be angry with that.

He is just from the past (80's I think) and hasn't realized (or amitted) he is gay yet but now that he is in present day Canada I would imagine it would be alot easier for him to come out of the closet.

Present day Canada? It'd be very easy. Gays can marry there anyway.

So this Northstar is a younger version of himself? Huh.

Yes he is a younger version of his self.

And I dont believe gay people can marry in Canada yet.

They can't. I'm sure it's not that far off anyway.

you know there are entire forums dedicated to moral and ethical questions such as gay marriage........ i personally don't see why anyone should have a problem with it, if two people want to ruin their lives by getting married let them...... straight people do it all the time

I'm pretty sure that the problem is that many people don't think the union of gay couples should be called "marriage" but have no problem with giving gay couples the option of a similar institution. I tend to agree that it shouldn't have the title "marriage" but in all honest I couldn't care less since it really has no effect in my life.

...Gorgon would win

Revive!

gay or not he sucked.
but being gay means he sucked on purpose.
ppppahahahahahaha