The Sentry vs. Silver Surfer & Dr. Strange

Started by Draco692 pagesPoll

The Sentry vs. Silver Surfer & Dr. Strange

The Sentry vs. Silver Surfer & Dr. Strange

Discuss

Hmmm. This is tough. I'm leaning towards Sentry, but Doc and Surfer? Man, they kick ass. I don't know.

Re: The Sentry vs. Silver Surfer & Dr. Strange

Originally posted by Draco69
Discuss

team

Sentry gets his ass kicked

Team wins

Sentry would get demolished

Sentry can't beat neither 1 solo.

anyone got scans of Sentry's best feats?
'cos this is starting to sound ridiculous...

why not Sentry vs The Living Tribunal?

Strange solos him... turns him into the power of a million damp matches!
or Surfer just takes him on a trip to the big crunch.

sentry gets brutalized.

team would rip goldilocks into pieces

Spite.

team ftw.

Originally posted by Citizen V
Spite.

Two years ago when this thread was made, Sentry hype was still at its peak.

Originally posted by Validus
Two years ago when this thread was made, Sentry hype was still at its peak.

Thank you... give Draco a break. He is one of the most knowledgable members on this forum. He made this thread when most ppl though Sentry could take Galactus.

Originally posted by Validus
Two years ago when this thread was made, Sentry hype was still at its peak.

I'm sorry then, i'll rephrase:

"Two year old spite, that wasn't spite when first made, but when taking into account what we know now, that we didn't then: Spite".

Happy? 👆.

Originally posted by Citizen V
I'm sorry then, i'll rephrase:

"Two year old spite, that wasn't spite when first made, but when taking into account what we know now, that we didn't then: Spite".

Happy? 👆.


If you only put that much effort in making me happy...herbcry

Originally posted by Skeets
If you only put that much effort in making me happy...herbcry

Just so you could leave me afterwards for Val or X? cry

Originally posted by Citizen V
I'm sorry then, i'll rephrase:

"Two year old spite, that wasn't spite when first made, but when taking into account what we know now, that we didn't then: Spite".

Happy? 👆.


👆

Sentry

We probably won't have an idea where Sentry stands until after World War Hulk, although I could be wrong.