Wonder Woman vs The Thing

Started by WW_Rules1 pages

Wonder Woman vs The Thing

What's the outcome?

Wonder Woman. Ben is soo outclassed.

I already did this. In fact, you posted in my thread.

You're right, I probably did. I don't visit here too often.

THEN DIE N00B!!!

lol

WW is So going to OWN his butt!!!

OWNED!!!

Wonder Woman would win.

yep

Originally posted by Draco69
I already did this. In fact, you posted in my thread.

😆

and yes, thing is getting owned... badly...

yea, WW handled Hercules in JLA/Avengers, who is far stronger than Ben, yea, Ben gets owned.

in which issue did she own him because in the one i have hercules is just holding back ww and letting wasp and antman sting her

Ben: It's clobberin' time

WonderWoman: Hate to break it to you, but the Lasso of Truth here is saying that it is not in fact "clobberin' time". Well, not for you at least.

Ben: ...Flame on? Please?

seriously though who wouldn't want a beating from ww? not the painful kind though.....

WW wins

lol where are the thing fans?

i thought you said you were gonna bring back the WW pic kgkg......

Originally posted by kgkg
WW wins

lol where are the thing fans?

nice kgkg

By the time Wonder Woman is through with The Thing it won't be "THE Thing" anymore..it'll just be "Thing."

Wonderwoman would kick the sh-- out of The Thing.