shredder female jr. versus psylocke battle of the ultimate female ninjas LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRA
srankmissingninVP of Comic Knowledge
Psylocke has super strength now and the comic seemed to imply her other abilities got a comparable boost as well.
KEN
KentoThe last Hokage
Psylocke is psychic isn't she? That gives her a very big advantage over Karai.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
ah but Kharai is supposedly as strong as the shredder yet human.
KEN
KentoThe last Hokage
She might be as strong but I don't think she's as good. But she's also human, and Psylocke could know what she's going to do. I can probably see her winning if not for Psylocke being psychic.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
I'm told that she doesn't have the psychic powers anymore? and Kharai does carry around a chain and Shrukens
KEN
KentoThe last Hokage
She isn't psychic anymore? Then I'd give it to Karai. She's easily as good as Shredder in combat maybe. Then again she did get beat up by Bishop quite easily, and I'd love to see a fight between Saki, and Bishop.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
yeah that why its a good thread
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
Shedder daughter takes it. spelled wrong but you know who I mean.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
I'm sure it has that h in Kharai and shes his adopted daughter
MAI
Mainstreamlighting the way
I know...but she's his kid...sort of.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
not biologically but by raise.
JIN
jinzinSenior Member
kharai takes this in a straight up ninja showdown,,,,,but she is no shredder.
KEN
KentoThe last Hokage
Originally posted by BENITO I'm sure it has that h in Kharai and shes his adopted daughter
I think in the comics City of War arc when she's in it's just Karai..I can't remember, and I'd check but my comics aren't around.
JPL
jplatinumRestricted
The latter would be the victor, the first would be dead.
BEN
BENITOPerfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs
well then I stand corrected
KEN
KentoThe last Hokage
Don't quote me on it. I'm just going by memory. It might very well be Kharai...but that just doesn't look right to me