Originally posted by ZahitExcept for that annoying Hunger. I was surprised at the balls displayed by Thanos as he shrank the big G down to the smallest I'd ever seen him (looked about ten feet tall).
This battle happened in the first 5 issues of THANOS.....Thanos got in a really good shot, but Galactus quickly overwhelmed him...
but Thanos did give Galactus something to think about.
Great story-arc.
Linkalicious: You're thinking of the next series...and I can't remember what happened to Gladiator.
Oh yeah. definately a good plan too!!!
I mean it would have to be like Thanos summoning Warlock from his soul world, Sentry from Earth and Tyrant from wherever. All gather in Thanos's starship brew some fully, super strong columbian 100% roasted grain dark coffee WITH EPHEDRA and (maybe just herbal ginseng tea for Warlock) and really think of a course of action cuz this might take awhile. I would also consider Magus for Warlock maybe!!!!
Cuz you really can't trust the bastard (neither Tyrant for that matter!!!)
Galactus is too powerful for Thanos . ( Thanos even said himself that his power are far beyond his own)
so no match.
A full power Galactus(writen well) is unbeatable.
By Characters that are lower than these CHar.
LT , Eternity , Death , Infinity , TOAA , and Stong Celestal might be equal to him.
and no artifact or tools like (I.G, HOTU, U.Nullifer)
but other than that he can't be beat , by lower level Charecters at full power ( if they do has to be heck of a plan)
and tyrant at his state now is no match for Galactus either.
and people sould really read. I.G and The End.
putting IG agaisn't Character is too much because, IT takes the highest power in marvel LT to stop it.
and with HOTU no one it they become (GOD)
so why whould people put that is beyond me.