Galactus vs. DC

Started by Thanos the Lord2 pagesPoll

Galactus vs. DC

Galactus vs. DC

DC:

Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Flash
Orion
Green Lantern

Galactus he can blink them all out of existence in second.

Re: Galactus vs. DC

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
DC:

Doomsday
Superman
Darkseid
Flash
Orion
Green Lantern

Galactus wins

Galactus

depends on galactus' state. on average (which is almost always hungry), galactus wins 10/10

but near starving dead...like when he was slowly shrinking due to his hunger..well maybe 7/10

galactus wins this for sure.

Galactus.

Big G eats them for breakfast.

Re: Galactus vs. DC

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Doomsday

1. Galactus switches off the dna that allows Doomsday to "evolve" past all methods of killing him.
2. Bestows the Power Cosmic on Doomsday, and alters Doomsday's mind to view his fellow team members as supermen/imperiex/whatever

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Superman

Galactus
1. absorbs all of Superman's solar energy, leaving him a husk
2. uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize kryptonite in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Darkseid

Apokolips is consumed before the battle, or any time during. Darkseid is formidable but he is no match for Big G. Omega Effect, in the only instance where the Omega Effect met Galactus, did not succeed. Darkseid gets transmuted to cosmic dust.

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Flash

Flash gets teleported to the beginning of time, or banished to an alternate dimension/reality.

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Orion

Galactus uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize Radion in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Originally posted by Thanos the Lord
Green Lantern

Galactus uses his ability to telepathically probe and alter all minds he has ever encountered to disable the GL's will to fight.

Re: Re: Galactus vs. DC

Originally posted by Tenebrous
1. Galactus switches off the dna that allows Doomsday to "evolve" past all methods of killing him.
2. Bestows the Power Cosmic on Doomsday, and alters Doomsday's mind to view his fellow team members as supermen/imperiex/whatever

Galactus
1. absorbs all of Superman's solar energy, leaving him a husk
2. uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize kryptonite in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Apokolips is consumed before the battle, or any time during. Darkseid is formidable but he is no match for Big G. Omega Effect, in the only instance where the Omega Effect met Galactus, did not succeed. Darkseid gets transmuted to cosmic dust.

Flash gets teleported to the beginning of time, or banished to an alternate dimension/reality.

Galactus uses the Power Cosmic to synthesize Radion in any shape/size/form, and administers it in any fashion/method.

Galactus uses his ability to telepathically probe and alter all minds he has ever encountered to disable the GL's will to fight.

That's 2 much work. He just blinks em all out at the same time.
I must say that was very innovative tho. 😉

Big G FTW by the way nice post Tenebrous 👆

Galactus wins.

I here the phrase "blink them out of existence" a lot whenever Galactus is involved and I was just wondering if anyone had a scan of him doing that.

galactus is far to much for the combined strength of these dc characters.

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Galactus wins.

I here the phrase "blink them out of existence" a lot whenever Galactus is involved and I was just wondering if anyone had a scan of him doing that.

He threatened to do something similar to Hercules once

teh big g

I don't know...if Sentry stalemated Big G...the team might have a chance

😆

Big G... now who were the 2 anonymous votes for team

Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I don't know...if Sentry stalemated Big G...the team might have a chance

😆

trust me the team doesnt have a chance.

Originally posted by quanchi112
trust me the team doesnt have a chance.

Why? Could Sentry solo this DC lineup too?

By the way, I was just jokin' when I made that comment.

Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Why? Could Sentry solo this DC lineup too?

By the way, I was just jokin' when I made that comment.

sentry would get wasted by this dc team but galactus would waste this dc team. big difference.