Doop vs. the Sentry

Started by Draco692 pages

Doop vs. the Sentry

Discuss.

Doop is all-powerful. Doom would own The Mask.

Doop = ?

Doop; the most insanely powerful mutant to date (and he's a midget):

Real Name: Doop
First Appearance: X-Force #116
Height: 3'5"
Weight: Unrevealed
Powers/Weapons: Unrevealed, Flight
Intelligence: Omniscient
Strength: Incalculable- Can lift in excess of 100 tons
Speed: Warp speed- transcending light speed
Durability: Virtually industrucible
Energy Projection: Virtually unlimited command of all types of energy
Fighting Skills: Master of all forms of combat
Profile: Doop is the X-Statix's official documentarian. With camera always in hand, Doop records all of the X-Statix's exploits for team meetings, press releases, ego-stroking, and fact-finding. Thanks to Doop's omnipresent filming, the truth was even exposed about the Coach and his plan to kill the Orphan. When sent to evaluate the potential of corkscrew, a possible new recruit, Doop sensed the mutant had a gene that predisposed him to mental illness. Little Doop put down his camera and picked up a hatchet. And corkscrew never joined the team.

This this Slimer-looking dude. We don't really know what he does, but it's basically infinite. He may be an earthly manifestation of LT.

No idea.

But I would prefer Storm to win.

Jesus Christ here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is wrong with this picture?
Why create a being like that?
C'mon this shit is now really absurd

he looks like a flying green turd

Man what an ugly looking pile of crap!!!

I think its kinda cute. Can I have one? 😛

Originally posted by LordFear
Man what an ugly looking pile of crap!!!

hey man........... what did Draco ever say about YOUR mother???......... lol

jk

jester

Doop Takes Sentry!!!!!!!!!!

I don't keep up with x-statix, can that little green thingy do all of that?

YES!

I'm telling you, if Living Tribunal is the right hand of God, Doop is the left hand...

No wonder why his name is Doop.

actually the left hand is van hellsing (I know off topic but just pointing the fact out)

oh yeah everyone shuts up when i start talking 😠 😠 💃

haha im here for ya...
what has doop done to show his skills?
maybe hes just a lying green turd who cant do anything.

true.