Poll
56%
44%
0%
Originally posted by Draco69
Ultimate Thor is nowhere near as powerful as the mainstream one. He's not a god. Just a jumped Super-Soldier of Norway.
Really I thought he had close to the same powers. I saw him fight the hulk and I was impressed. So can Ultimate Thor use his hammer to control lighting? I know he can fly.
when you say normal power levels what do you mean exactly. Normal levels for their respective universe? If that is the case this is no contest. The new avengers would own the ultimate. Iron man is one of the strongest ultimate member and he max out at 10 tons. Seriously. The hulk is probably not much more thatn that since iron man and the hulk went toe to to. And neither is thor. Marvel iron man alone could take out the ultimates. But I will say I like the idea of the ultimates. Making fantasy as real as possible. Being able to lift 1 million tons and running faster than light is just dumb.
"Iron man 616 is the factor he is ina different class to all ultimates, and I think Loki is behind it all in the Ultimates"
A combo Of Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver and his Ultimate counterpat will probably take care of him.
We dont get ultimates in comic form over here. I have to wait for the Graphic Novel book sets thingys. I hope he isnt the real Thor (far more interesting). It also gives the opption of Marvel introducing the real more powerful version of Thor and the other patheon members.
The New Avengers operate at a higher power class because of the ultra-realism of the Ultimate MU. But..do the Ultimates get their usual SHIELD support? And now they also have an army of Giant Men with them. The Ultimates is a lot more like an Army unit - a division of SHIELD. If they're allowed, it would make a big difference.