Thor and SilverSurfer vs WoderWoman and shazam(CM)
ROU
roughriderThunderer
Thor and Silver Surfer win.
TI
The IonSenior Member
Thor/Surfer
That's an incredible tag team right there.
ROU
roughriderThunderer
Originally posted by The Ion Thor/Surfer
That's an incredible tag team right there.
One of the best I can think of.
MAR
Marvel=DCSexy In Any Universe
It should be Ion and Wonder Woman to make it fair.
LP
long pigRestricted
There could be a good argument that Surfer could beat WW/Shazam without Thor.
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
i think the surfer could
TI
The IonSenior Member
Originally posted by Marvel=DC It should be Ion and Wonder Woman to make it fair.
That wouldn't be fair at all.
JRO
jrodslamSenior Member
Originally posted by thesilverspider i think the surfer could
I doubt that.
LP
long pigRestricted
Oh, lord.....😆
AVA
AvalonofthewindGodot Brew#107
Fairly even fight...either side can hurt the other badly.
DVA
dvampirexenogears
WW and CM after a good fight.
LP
long pigRestricted
Originally posted by dvampire WW and CM after a good fight.
Any reason....why?
IMM
ImmortalOneHoly Vigilante
Thor and SS wins seriously............... UNEVEN WW or CM (jz one of em) should be changed to ............emm..... Doomsday !!!
KGK
kgkgVigilante
SS can take both of them.
Speed , power they can't compare
AVA
AvalonofthewindGodot Brew#107
Depends...is WW using her magic weapons? How powerful is Cap. Marvel now that the Wizard is dead?
THE
thesilverspiderSenior Member
it dont matter how strong wonder women and marvel are they both go down hard.it doesn't matter who they pair up against cause thor will kill marvel or wonder women and surfer will as well
BOB
BobbyDAnimal Lover
Woderwoman? I love seeing typos on here....makes threads great sometimes. 😛
MAR
Marvel=DCSexy In Any Universe
the only way they could possibly win that I can think of is if WW or CM get a hold of Thor's hammer or she goes godwave even then I'm not too sure about SS but, Thor could potentially be taken.