JumpyTry not to get all to excited. These two are really the two fighters in Marvel. Wherever they go, they defeat the enemy. I think this would be another great war. I guess for the X-men they have Iceman.
RAG
ragesRemorseSenior Member
iron man
BW
Blair WindThe Iron Avenger
Depends on which suit for IM and if we are going by herald torch. If its regular torch i'd have to give this to IM. But if its herald i think torch has got this in the bag.
KB
King BurgerRestricted
Unless Torch goesall-out and over-comes IronMan's shield, and melts the suit, then IronMan wins. He's stronger, and has all sorts of blaster attacks.
Torch is probably more maneuverable in flight though.
KGK
kgkgVigilante
can Ironman survive the nova blast i don't think so.
fire boy wins
LOR
LordFearSenior Member
There is no way IM is losing to Torch. Forget about that!!!
LIN
LinkaliciousIran...I Walked...I Jihad
I'm pretty sure Tony Starks set his suit up to be able to take extreme temperatures, so I don't think pulling a nova blast is going to be all that effective.