Legolas and Link. Legolas is an incredible archer with Elvian magic. Link is not only an expert archer he has powerful sword attacks, bombs, triforce magic, masks, etc. GA & Hawkeye would lose.
Robin Hood would get completely owned. Bullseye would be a challenge.
I have no idea who the Stampede or the Saint of Killers is.
To kg: Play Ocarina of Time.
To Draco: I liked Windwaker, but the graphics made it seem a little kiddy. Excellent gameplay though. These graphics are to die for. If the release date gets pushed back another second, I may commit hara kiri (self-disembowelment.)
Did you like SSBM (hoping you know what I mean.)
Ocarina of Time is the best videogame in history in my opinion.
I didn't like the end where you had to get a map to a map to a map of where the Triforce map is hidden. That Triforce map will lead you to the Triforce. Hated it. I also found the boat riding extremely annoying. You had to change the wind direction every time. The boat rides took forever. The story was extremely predictable and subpar. The characters were uninteresting.
I did like Super Smash Brothers Melee. Link certainly wasn't the best player. I liked playing as Zelda/Sheik
I doubt it. It would require alot of innovation. I think that it will be on the same level.
Ness was a little difficult for me to control. I hated using his controllabe lightening attack to make him jump higher. Mario is an average character. His Tornado Kick is very deadly. Mewtwo is extremely powerful in the hands of a skilled player. He's capable of one hit KOs.
You're probably right. They would have to have a killer story and monster gameplay. The graphics would (obviously) be better, but it would take a hell of a brain to beat that storyline and the gameplay. I sincerely hope it won't be a pretty peice of shit.
I played with Ness since the first one. I was a Mother/Earthbound lover. It wasn't hard for me to use him. The second and third jumps are tricky, though.
1 hit KO with Mewtwo? How? Roy's 1 hit KO was useless.
This isn't even fair. Link has mountains of endurance, shapeshifting masks, spells that grant him teleporation/invulnerabilty or generate earthquakes or masses of fire, ice and flame blasting wands, shockwave generating hammers, multiple legendary magic blades, magic arrows, limited time and seasonal control, a friggin fire-spitting candle, a reflective shield, and multiple powerful sword techniques, not to mention a near-unlimited supply of explosives and the gall to strap them to his projectiles.
The first time Legolas and Link have trouble is with Vash. But here's the thing: Vash, due to his moral predilections, has trouble doing much of anything. Yes, he has beaten deadly foes (Rai Dei the Blade, Midvalley the Hornfreak, and Hopped the Gauntlet come to mind), but all of them were specialists. Link sure as hell isn't. It all comes down to whether or not Vash can destroy Link and Legolas in one shot with the Angel Arm, if he even decides to use the thing. I must admit Vash's raw speed is a sure advantage, but I'd say Rai Dei is half of the swordsman Vash is, and Ganondorf would undoubtedly give Vash a severe run for his money. Not to mention that Vash seemed to have plenty of trouble dealing with Legato, and Link has a simple encyclopedia of spells and magic items, all of which behave differently than Vash is used to. The tiebreaker is Link's supply of bottled fairies that restore him to life. With that, he becomes effectively invincible. Throw in Legolas, who can make impressive shots to scare Vash and distract him from whatever terrifying plan Link cooks up, and I think you have a clear winner.